Heyyyy, welcome back!! Now that we’re in a new term we might need some new stationary *yayyyyy* we all love stationary, well… I don’t know about you but I love stationary!
So here are two brands that I can’t live without:
Muji: So if you know me I love Muji stationary, I love their pens and paper, especially the ink pens. You can get anything from their stationary collection and you will definitely love it!! I loveee their staple free stapler!!
Paperchase: Their paper is amazing. I would wait for the sales if you think it’s a bit pricey because they do go down.
These are the items that I can’t live without:
- Muji pens – I love these pens so much! They’re so pigmented and there’s scratching. The ink is so smooth, but don’t use a highlighter right after because it does smudge, but it doesn’t smudge if you use your hands to rub it. You can use the highlighter a minute or 2 later.
- Binder Notebooks – I’d much rather write in paper that I can remove because if I don’t like a page I can take it out and I can add more pages. You can get cute ones from Asian websites and you should get the paper from Muji
- Muji non staple stapler – It can staple up to 5 pages, it’s so useful especially when I don’t want the staples making my book bulky and it gives a nice pattern as well and it doesn’t comes out.
- Pastel Highlighters – they’re always great because the colours are aesthetic, and I would choose pastel over normal ones because sometimes after you highlight something, you can see the words, sometimes with normal highlighters, you can’t see the words you’ve highlighted!
- Headphones – a good pair of headphones will save your life. I own Beats Solo3 and they’re honestly the best things ever, for travelling to school, studying, whatever you are doing, it’s essential!!
- Bullet Journal/Academic Diary – it helps you keep track of homework and things you need to do or any events. I will post a reel for my bullet journal set up soon on our Instagram @iridescent.photo.blog
- Notion – this is an app and a desktop website and I use this to make notes and to do lists!! I love it so much because you can sync your account with anything and it saves everything automatically.
If you have any more please comment and help some people out xx
Lots of Love,