Heyyyy again! We have an extra post this week, it’s so exciting!!
Firstly, thank you for nominating us @ebullienceblog and @chasingthemaximumlife and huge thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this award, here’s a link to her blog!! please check it out https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com .The people who we nominate are @bymillsx @zainabchats @quirky__ nerd @MegsCoffeeBreak @lovenatalyn @_thecozypotato_ @pati__cool @christinaandcamera @fromcatherine @dailyrachelblog !! We wouldn’t have gotten this far without all your support and feedback!! Thank you so much
Here are our answers to the questions we got asked:
- Sairah – I’ve always wanted to do something creative and something that I can happily spend my free time on, so when Vivian gave me the idea of starting the blog, I was more than happy to be a part of it!! Vivian – I brought up the suggestion of making this blog with Sairah back in March when we were studying for our GCSEs for the summer because it was really stressful, and I saw a lot of videos and posts about blogging so I thought it was a great idea to channel our energy and escape the realities of the world. This blog is created purely for fun, it’s not anything serious 🙂
- Sairah – My favourite hobbies have to be most things that are sports related, I also enjoy reading books of all kinds of genre, and writing stories sometimes. Vivian – My favourite hobbies lol, it’s a very long list. I am a hugeeeee music geek so I play the piano, guitar, flute, GuZheng (to keep myself close to my Chinese culture) and vocals (I have a singing account on Instagram). I also love to read and binge watch Netlix, currently watching Brooklyn 99 (it’s a great show), Dead to Me, and many many Chinese dramas. But more than anything I love to sleep and to go out shopping or just to hang out with my friends outside. Oh!! I also love to style clothes and makeup.
- Sairah – Summer!! Although it gets too hot sometimes, I love going out in the sun and abroad during those warm seasons ☺ . Vivian – I prefer Summer more than Winter because there’s so many more outfits I can wear and the lighting is so much better for photoshoots and photography. Although I love the snow I hate it when in the UK it’s freezing cold but it won’t snow. It really defeats the purpose and fun of Winter.
- Sairah – the greatest thing about being a blogger is definitely the blogging community, I love how supportive everyone is with one another!! Vivian – The greatest thing about being a blogger for me is the feedback I get, especially after being able to help people or influence them in some way!!
- Sairah – I would probably choose never listening to music, which is probably different to Vivian’s answer, but personally I love learning and growing as a person , and I think reading so many novels and stories have really changed me and my perspective on life especially, over the course of a few years . ☺ Vivian – I would rather never be able to read a novel because I absolutely cannot live without music, plus no one said I can’t listen to novels on my phone.
3 things about us:
- We loveeeee photoshoots and going shopping together!
- We’re both 16 and 5 months apart 🙂
- I’m a scorpio and Sairah’s a gemini!!
Questions to ask for you:
- Why did you choose to become a blogger?
- If you weren’t a blogger then what would you be spending your time on instead?
- Would you rather be a blogger full time and earn money from it? Or would u rather have it as a hobby and excel in another occupation?
- Where would you travel to and why?
- How has quarantine been for you and what would you like to do after?
The rules are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answer the question you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about you.
- Nominate Ten to Twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers(tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominee five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
- The creator of this award is —————————- Okoto Engima.
The link to a few of our best posts are:
I know we were only meant to link one but both of them are really good and we couldn’t choose between them.
Lots of love
-Vivian and Sairah