Hey guys !!! I hope you are all doing well 🙂 so recently I wanted to get back into working out, as I had stopped doing it for around a month , due to lack of motivation, however I’ve been hearing a lot about someone called Chloe Ting and the free workout programs that she does , so without any hesitation I decided to give it a try!! and this is how it’s been so far….
What motivated me to give it a go was because my kickboxing classes are about to start up again , and I’m going to start training to become a Junior Black belt Instructor (pretty awesome right !) , but due to quarantine my fitness levels have dramatically went downhill 😦 . I started working out again in march , april and may , however I didn’t have a workout program to keep me on track , so i quickly lost motivation .
Now that bring me onto discussing Chloe Ting , as of right now I am on day 2 and so far it’s been quite difficult , my muscles are tensing up as I am typing this right now . But to be honest I’m glad I’m in pain ,because it shows that I am slowly but surely making progress. ( I’ll leave the image down below of the workout program that i am doing). To be honest I really am excited to see the progress that I make and hopefully I don’t lose my motivation again !
To anyone who wants to give her workout program a try , I’d say go for it ! I won’t lie to you and say that it will be easy but, you should definitely give it a try , you have nothing to lose !! and the after workout feeling is honestly one of the best things ever , and I don’t know about you but it always puts me in a much better mood . Although I only just started , i would recommend Chloe Ting, her workouts are free , and all on Youtube , you simply have to discipline yourself into sticking with her programs , and also try to eat healthy , for the best of results 🙂 but don’t worry , you also get rest days !!!
Now onto my TOP TEN FITNESS TIPS
- STICK TO YOUR WORKOUT PROGRAM , honestly it will be worth it , just keep pushing , we got this !!
- Find substitute meals for your unhealthy ones , maybe even learn to cook some healthy recipes , and make sure you know how much your eating in a day , so that you don’t over eat or under eat
- Throw out the fizzy drinks and unhealthy juices , and start drinking more water !! your body needs it , trust me 🙂
- LOVE YOURSELFFFFFFFFF , I cannot stress this enough , do not I repeat DO NOT hate yourself or your body , your body is what’s keeping you alive so cut it some slack ahahaha .
- It’s okay to take breaks in workouts or to be out of breathe , things will get easier overtime!!
- Remeber to stay hydrated !!
- Don’t be too hard on yourself, patience is a virtue 🙂
- Believe in yourself , if you don’t then nobody else will.
- Set reminders to workout , and maybe even have a workout buddy to help keep you motivated .
- Try drinking some green tea to help boost your metabolism 🙂